We can tailor many services to meet your specific needs, such as:
- Managing and reporting trade allocations to clearing brokers
- Providing daily trade and position reconciliation to clearing brokers.
- Generating daily financial information
- Managing all aspects of fund and investor accounting including:
- Incentive and management fee calculations
- Management reporting for your clients
- CTA capsule performance reports
- Year-end tax information
Proprietary Trading Firms
Senex Solutions provides comprehensive, bottom-line financial statements on a daily or monthly basis. Reporting includes, but is not limited to:
- Daily P&L and Volume by instrument, Account, and Trader.
- Firm’s financial statements including partner capital accounts.
- Individual trader statements net of profit splits.
- Exchange rebate analysis and reconciliation.
- Trader sub accounting statements when multiple traders are executing in a common account.
- Other custom reports upon request( standard two day turn around time based on complexity).
Senex Solutions will also interface with your tax accountant for annual tax return preparation and serve as a liaison for any exchange audits.